Friday, August 5, 2022

This Life We Share: Friday, Week One

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  How has your week been so far?  Mine has been busy with appointments and (more) repairmen.  

I enjoyed the first lesson, "Too Much To Do."  I was thinking at first that I might not be able to relate to it because I have been forced to clear my schedule the past several months.  I can relate to unplugging from the internet and social media, though.  

I'm anxious to read what y'all learned from this lesson, and if you've delegated or delated tasks/events from your calendar.


Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise...
~Ephesians 5:15







Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Please may I ask for prayers for my son, Mike, as his company that he was working for announced on Tuesday that it has dissolved. Please pray that he will find another job. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FriYay! I can SO relate to this lesson. I am constantly multi-tasking, scheduling a lot in each day (I think it wears my husband out just watching me go). Physical motion helps me put my mind to rest at night, but I am still in overdrive most of the time, overthinking things. I have found this week, though, that when my husband doesn't walk our entire path along with me (he sometimes cuts out at the halfway point), it has become a wonderful time for me to pray and clear my mind. Sometimes at nighttime, my mind gets stuck like a broken record and I don't feel my prayers are productive.
    I have a prayer request for my bil. He had to go back to the hospital yesterday, this time - after many tests - dx'd with congestive heart failure. Thankful it wasn't blood clots post-surgery, but the next few days will be a coordinated effort to regulate meds and get his markers back in normal ranges. Again, thankfully, he is already showing a bit of improvement.
    Thank you for this new guided study! Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am still not getting the email updates that the post has been written and published. I will remember to stop in, but may be behind a day or two.

    Praying for the above requests.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.