Monday, August 1, 2022

This Life We Share: Monday, Week One



Happy Monday, Friends!  Are y'all excited about our new Bible Study?  I know I am!  I've only read the foreword and introduction so far, and I am looking forward to beginning the first section: "The Inner Journey."  I love the whole premise of the book, how our journey is not meant to be a lonely one.





Do you have any prayer requests? 
Please pray for me as I go to my follow-up with my surgeon on Wednesday.  Rita and Kris:  Do y'all have any updates?




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




1 comment

  1. Hi,
    For some reason your posts are not coming in my inbox? Strange.. they used to!
    Praying for Tech Support. Ha!

    In all honesty praying for all. Love you! Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.