Monday, September 19, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Eight

 



Happy New Week, Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I did because I had my family all together with me!  I appreciate y'all praying for travel mercies for us.

This week's lesson is about the promise of peace, even in the midst of a painful season.  




Do you have any prayer requests?

Type them in the comments section, and we'll check back mid-week to read them.

Rita has a praise.  One of her Panoply sisters, a breast cancer survivor, had a pacemaker put in, and Rita is thankful for her sister getting it before a serious event.  She also asks that we pray for her tolerating it with no further issues.



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated with the Praise Reports as well. It is so good to read them!!
    Love you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, RIcki Jill. Have a good weeke everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so glad you had a wonderful weekend. I will pray for Rita’s sister. Please pray for Mike to find a job, and continued prayers for one of my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.