Monday, September 5, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Six

 



Happy Labor Day, Friends!

I hope that all of you are having a lovely Labor Day.  Do you have big plans?

There are many Bible verses about working hard, and this is one of my favorites:

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.
~Colossians 3:23-24

Come back Friday, and we'll discuss this week's lesson and list prayer requests.

Have a safe Labor Day!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Great verse Ricki Jill! Labor Day for my husband and I will be on the road leaving Cederedge, Colorado to Colorado Springs. Tomorrow's agenda will be Pikes Peak. I plan to read this week's lesson on the road.

    I hope you enjoy Labor Day and have a great week. Prayers to you and hope your daughter is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that verse! I lost track of today, it feels like another Sunday! Be back on Friday. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I am busy finishing up my flower subscription service. I had several new subscriptions this year, and it is such a joy to deliver a bouquet of flowers. I have one more delivery to make. Then I will continue to put out flowers in the Flower Shack until a kill frost arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.