Monday, September 26, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Nine

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you all had a peaceful weekend.  

This week's lesson is about empathy, and it couldn't have come at a better time for me.  I've read ahead, and it is a fantastic lesson!  There are some excellent tips on how to be empathetic, and the best part: what NOT to say to someone who's in crisis.




Do you have any prayer requests?

I'm waiting on an update on Kris's husband Terry and whether or not he's had his surgery yet.  Please keep them in your prayers.

Please continue to pray for Kitty's son Mike in his job search, and pray for her granddaughter who's going through a difficult time.

I have an URGENT prayer request for my mother.  She is in crisis!  Please pray for her.

If there are any others, please include them in comments, and I will update for Friday's post.

Have a blessed week!



Until next time..

Blessings!
Ricki Jill







2 comments

  1. I really like this study guide we're using. I also read ahead, and loved what not to say for those in pain.
    I have all the requests tucked into my mind for prayer. Please keep my bil who had heart surgery 8 wks ago in prayer. He is out of rhythm, sees his cardiologist in the morning. I also have an unspoken request for a personal matter of my own. 💔

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am praying for all our warriors.
    Prayer requests...
    We will travel to Milwaukee on Friday to attend the National Guard send off as we say goodbye to our Sam and 300 Wisconsin National Guard that are deploying to Djibouti, Africa to fill full a Federal request for Operation Enduring Freedom.
    Please pray for our troops and families.

    We also have a friend who lives in the Tampa area. She recently moved to Florida, she is leaning real quick how to prepare for a tropical storm/hurricane.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.