Monday, September 12, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Seven

 


I think I'll run down to Starbucks this morning for a PSL...
It will be a nice start to my week, LOL!

Happy Monday Morning, Friends!

This week's lesson is a tough one because it's all about criticism and how to handle it.  Paul's letters to the Corinthians are included, and I'm currently reading through 2 Corinthians at the moment as part of my reading through the Bible program (I'm in the Book of Proverbs in the OT).

Paul had some harsh words for the Corinthians, but he was writing to them from a place of love.

Have a great week!  Drop any prayer requests in the comments section below, and I'll include a bulleted list in Friday's post.  Please pray for travel mercies for me and my family: we're going to the beach this week!  YAY!




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. I've got you! Have a great trip! I want to add blogger (Decor to Adore) Laura Ingalls Gunn's husband to the prayer list. He sustained a T6 fracture in a bicycle accident a few days ago (cracked his helmet in two). He'll see a neurosurgeon later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you as you travel, sweet friend.
    Please continue to pray for a job for my son, Mike. Also, please pray for my one 15 year old granddaughter, who has been going through a rough time.
    Thank you so much, prayer warriors.
    Have fun at the beach, Ricki Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and safe travels. I am not sure but I am not getting any email notifications on your blogs. I have reset it but it tells me I already subscribe. Not sure what that is about. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you my dear friend. Enjoy!

    I am praying for our dear Happy Warriors requests.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.