Monday, January 16, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Twenty-Five

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  Do you have any plans for today: It's Martin Luther King Day.  The Mister doesn't have any cases today, so we got to sleep in a little bit.

This week's reflection should be super-fun as Maggie shares with us her Ten Commandments of Friendship.  :D

I'm all in on this lesson, are you?




Prayer Requests:

  • Continue to pray for our families' health.  Pray for Rita's son-in-law and her granddaughter in particular.
  • Pray for Carla's son Sam and the rest of our troops, especially those who are deployed.  Pray for our military's leadership.
  • Prayers for Kitty's grandson Riley for when he leaves for South Korea in February, and for her daughter Molly, that she can handle it. Prayers would be appreciated for her Marine grandson Connor, for his faith.
  • Pray for Kris's husband Terry and his job opportunities.  
  • Please pray for my mother's diagnostic testing this week.
  • Please pray for our country.  Please, God, send us Christian leaders who love and fear You!

Have a great week!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Praying right along with you my dear friend.

    Have a blessed week!!! Can you believe January is half over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd be babysitting my little grandgirl today but we were scheduled for planned maintenance (electric) in the neighborhood, so my oldest daughter covered. Turns out we didn't lose power, but I juggled another standing commitment for today from tomorrow since I have a small dental procedure in the morning. Praise for my sil returning to work last Friday, and doing well. His case was much milder than my daughter's. Have a good week all. Keeping the intentions in my prayers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all. Praying for Sam Carla's son as he serves our country. Happy To hear Rita's family especially her granddaughter is doing better. Hope you are doing well too RJ. Terry starts his new job tomorrow. Praying it will be a good place for him to be. Have a great week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers are lifted for all of our prayer warrior friends. I pray every day for our leaders, Ricki Jill, and for our country.
    God bless you and I hope your mom’s test goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.