Monday, January 30, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Twenty-Seven

 







Happy Monday, Friends!

This week's lesson will not come from our book.  I'm skipping it because I met someone I believe God wanted me to meet, and I will share that encounter with you on Friday.  Of course feel free to continue reading This Life We Share, and we'll go back to the book next Monday.

In the interim, here is a little scripture that serves as a "hint" about what I'll post on Friday:


Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
~Psalm 9:10




Prayer requests?



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Can't wait to read about your encounter! Have a wonderful week everyone. I'll continue prayers from our petition list we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I am excited. :-)

    Praise report ~ I am feeling better. I will continue to have therapy sessions for the pain, but I am making progress. YAY!!! Thank you for the prayers.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m intrigued, Ricki Jill! Prayers will continue for all of the prayer requests from our friends.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.