Monday, January 2, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Twenty-Three

 


Happy New Year, Friends!  I hope that your New Year's celebrations were fun, and that you are still celebrating Christmas at least just a wee bit because today is the Ninth Day of Christmas!

I always see the verse in the graphic around New Year's Day.  I thought I'd share it because I've seen it often the past several days!

This week's reflection is about aging gracefully and ageism.  I only skimmed it, but Rita has read it already, and she enjoyed it!



Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Hello Friend,
    Oh yes, aging gracefully is something that I embraced a few years ago. It is not always easy, but once you start to not be so hard on yourself, it gets better. I remind myself, especially when the garden season starts, I am not 35 anymore.. heck I am not 45 anymore. I need to take my time.
    Happy New Year,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embracing getting older can be challenging. I look at it as just a new journey in life. To stay fixed at one age would be boring and not bring wisdom to our world. With that said I am using more moisturizer these days lol! Happy Friday. Keeping Rita and your sweet grand girl and daughter and their doggie in prayer. Sounds like things might be going better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.