Monday, January 9, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Twenty-Four


Happy Monday, Friends!  Sorry I'm late posting this morning.  Trip didn't have a case, and we got to sleep in!  What a treat!

We're starting a new unit in our Bible Study today:  community.  Maintaining friendships can be tricky as we navigate different stages of life.  I'm looking forward to the lessons in this unit for sure.



Here are a few prayer requests.  If you want to add any to the list, please include them in comments.

  • We have a praise that Rita's family are all feeling better.  Let's continue to pray for all our families' health.
  • Kitty's son Mike is looking for a more permanent job. Please pray for him during the process of job hunting and interviewing.
  • Kris's husband Terry has a great opportunity that requires a longer commute.  Please pray for him as he continues his finding/accepting new employment.
  • Continue to pray for Sam and his team in Africa.
  • Thank you for your continued prayers as I recover from my treatment.  I have a big week this week with a couple of appointments and activities.  I hope I haven't overbooked.  Please pray that I will continue to gain energy each day.



Have a great week!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the praise report regarding Rita's family. I am praying for Mike and Terry.
    I am praying that you continue to feel well and are back to many of the activities that you want to do.

    Praise report... we received a phone call from Sam yesterday and we got to talk for over an hour, the first phone call since the first week of December!!!! I was BLESSED!!!!
    Prayer Request... Camp Lemonnier has a bout of food poisoning. Sam did get ill and many, many more. Thank you for the prayers. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading Carla's comment on Sam - what a gift to be able to talk for over an hour! I'll keep all the petitions in my heart and prayers this week. Most of my family is recovering, but my son-in-law did test Covid+ last Saturday. His case seems to be mild.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.