Friday, May 12, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Forty-One

 


Happy Friday, Friends!   I hope you're having a peaceful morning.  There is only one source for peace:  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." ~John 14:27

I'm late posting today because I made the mistake of turning on the news this AM.

I want a do-over for my morning!  

I hope you enjoyed the lesson about Theophilus this week.  Here is the scripture from the reflection:

You are my friends if you do what I command.  I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
John 15:14-15


Thoughts about your being a friend of God?


Writing this post is making me hungry for breakfast.  ;P
What did you have for breakfast this morning?


Prayer Requests

  • From Carla:  Hello, continue to pray for our military that are helping with the situation in Sudan and Africa.  Also, pray for Sam and the 157th.  
  • Let's continue to pray for Kitty's son Mike to find a job, and for God to turn her daughter in law's heart to want to spend time with the family.
  • We are being invaded from the south, and we no longer have national sovereignty.  Please pray for God's intervention.  Pray for our republic before it's lost forever.






Until next time...

Blessings! 
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Hello, I am praying with you for our nation.
    I am lifting our Prayer Warriors up this morning.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I am praying for our nation, too, Ricki Jill. It’s really hard to fathom what is happening and how our forefathers would feel. Thank you everyone for your prayers and I will continue to pray for all of yours.
    Happy Mother’s Day 💐

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.