Monday, May 15, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Forty-Two

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  I can't believe that we're almost halfway through the Month of May!  Last week's Blackberry Winter has quickly morphed into summer:  It's 91 degrees this afternoon in our corner of Central Alabama!

I'm very intrigued about this week's reflection topic of Sanctuary.  I think y'all will enjoy it.

Thanks for being patient with me today as I've had three meetings so far with one late this afternoon.  I thought I could post before the first one, but I was slower getting my act together this morning!  Plus, we've been meeting outside with tree surgeons about the never-ending tree issues in our neighborhood.  I don't like walking in wooded areas this time of the year!




Prayer Requests:

  • From Carla:  Hello, continue to pray for our military that are helping with the situation in Sudan and Africa.  Also, pray for Sam and the 157th.  
  • Let's continue to pray for Kitty's son Mike to find a job, and for God to turn her daughter in law's heart to want to spend time with the family.
  • We are being invaded from the south, and we no longer have national sovereignty.  Please pray for God's intervention.  Pray for our republic before it's lost forever.
  • Please pray for my health because I've suffered a little setback.  




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. Prayers will continue for all of you in this special group of prayer warriors. I hope you have a good week and that the set back won’t last long. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friends,
    Praise Report!!!
    Our son Atticus graduates on Thursday from Chippewa Valley Technical College. He has done so well and is graduating with honors.
    We will be traveling for the graduation.

    Continuing to pray for all of our prayer warriors.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are having a set back. I am praying that it all works out. You have been through so much with such Grace. Will Pray for Kitty's son and DIL and also of course my sweet friend Carla with having her hero son away to help protect others. Hoping Rita's little granddaughter is now on the right track to feeling better with her ears and allergies. Thank you always for the prayers. We prayer warriors are so special. Hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Have a good week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.