Friday, May 26, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Forty-Three

 


Happy Friday, My Lovelies!  Are you traveling for the long holiday weekend?  I hope you have a few fun outdoor activities, and that the weather cooperates for you.

This week's lesson truly hit home.  I was reading a post on a social media platform about a man who posted this on Facebook:

Jesus died so you could live.


Facebook notified the poster that: "No one else can see your post.  Your speech goes against our Community Standards on hate speech."

Do you think that this would've happened had it been representative of another religion?

If you haven't read the lifeline for this week's reflection, I encourage you to do so and take some time to think about it.  




Prayer Requests:

  • Continue to pray for our military that are helping with the situation in Sudan and Africa.  Also, pray for Sam and the 157th.  
  • Let's continue to pray for Kitty's son Mike to find a job, and for God to turn her daughter in law's heart to want to spend time with the family.
  • We are being invaded from the south, and we no longer have national sovereignty.  Please pray for God's intervention.  Pray for our republic before it's lost forever.
  • Pray for travel mercies for my sister-in-law and niece.  They're driving up on Friday.  Also, please pray for my eldest daughter.  Her work environment is so toxic I don't know how she stands it.
  • Please pray for Rita's brother-in-law who will have a colonospcopy this week to determine surgical plan for colostomy reversal.





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Praying for all my friends' requests, amd praising God for the Dr's positive plan for my bil!
    Unbelievable- no, I guess not, given who runs the social media platform - that that post goes against community standards. So many have lowered their standards of their moral compass.....
    I had an adventurous day of hiking locally with my baby J and her parents, and I was worn out! We do have rain forecast for tomorrow, but it'll help the garden so I'm okay with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray. I will admit, I am getting exhausted by these companies that continue to push the AGENDA down our throats and on to our children.
    Mercy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.