Monday, May 22, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Forty-Three

 



Happy Monday Morning, Friends!  In one week, it will be Memorial Day.  Do you have any plans?  My sister-in-law and niece will be visiting us at Lake Martin.  I'm looking forward to spending some time with them!

This week's reflection is entitled "The Fragrance of Faith."  Here is a little preview:

Let me tell you why you are here. You’re here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you lose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness? You’ve lost your usefulness and will end up in the garbage.
~Matthew 5:13 (MSG)



It's tea for me today!


Prayer Requests:

  • Continue to pray for our military that are helping with the situation in Sudan and Africa.  Also, pray for Sam and the 157th.  
  • Let's continue to pray for Kitty's son Mike to find a job, and for God to turn her daughter in law's heart to want to spend time with the family.
  • We are being invaded from the south, and we no longer have national sovereignty.  Please pray for God's intervention.  Pray for our republic before it's lost forever.
  • Pray for travel mercies for my sister-in-law and niece.  They're driving up on Friday.  Also, please pray for my eldest daughter.  Her work environment is so toxic I don't know how she stands it.





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Praying for all the requests... and your daughter for sure Ricki Jill, goodness that is no fun. I worked in a toxic environment for just about a year.. and decided NO MORE!!!
    Praying for strength and guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping all in prayer. Ricki Jill, I hope you're feeling better. Y'all,please pray from my brother-in-law, who will have a colonospcopy this week to determine surgical plan for colostomy reversal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for all requests. I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with your sister in law and niece. Your poor daughter! Toxicity is definitely not good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.