Friday, May 5, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Forty

 


A beautiful heirloom rose from Petals From the Past


Happy Friday, Friends!  I've had the very best week ever!  It has been very busy, and next week will be more of the same.  I suppose I shouldn't worry that there's a mountain of laundry in the laundry room, and that the dust bunnies are multiplying!  

I really enjoyed this week's reflection and reading about Jimma.  What an amazing man!  I hope that we all can learn from his example and encourage others like he did.

I have to ask you:  Have you been blessed to have a Jimma in your life?  I so, please tell us about it!

This week's scripture:

The life of mortals is like grass,
    they flourish like a flower of the field;
the wind blows over it and it is gone,
    and its place remembers it no more.
But from everlasting to everlasting
    the Lord’s love is with those who fear him,
    and his righteousness with their children’s children—
with those who keep his covenant
    and remember to obey his precepts.

Psalm 103:15-18






Prayer Requests:

  • From Carla:  Hello, continue to pray for our military that are helping with the situation in Sudan and Africa.  Also, pray for Sam and the 157th.  
  • From Kris:  One of our fellow bloggers sweet pup is not doing well so prayers that she will turn the corner with her health. Prayers for a beautiful new week as we enter into May.
  • Praise from me:  We have had the most beautiful weather this past week.  I love this time of year (Blackberry Winter).
  • Let's continue to pray for Kitty's son Mike to find a job, and for God to turn her daughter in law's heart to want to spend time with the family.



I'm taking my coffee to go early this morning because I have more fun planned.
I think family and friends are overcompensating this year because last year I had chemo on my birthday.  What a difference a year can make.  Amen!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill






2 comments

  1. I’m so happy that you had the best week, Ricki Jill. Prayers will be lifted for all and thank you for including mine. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart burst with joy reading the good news that you are out and about enjoying family and friends!!
    Thank you for the prayers!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.