Friday, July 28, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Fifty-Two

 





Happy Friday, Friends!  Can you believe this is the last day of our study of This Life We Share?  I've enjoyed this study because it focused quite a bit on relationships.  

This week's reflection is entitled:  "And Now, A Final Word (Or Five)."  Here is the scriptural reference:

“Leave her alone,” said Jesus. “Why are you bothering her? She has done a beautiful thing to me.  The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me.  She did what she could. She poured perfume on my body beforehand to prepare for my burial.

One of the points of connection asks how would you wish to be remembered.  That's a pretty heavy question, isn't it!  I would like to be remembered as an encourager.  That's pretty much it.  What about you?




Prayer Requests

  • Please pray for my health.
  • Please pray for Kitty's DIL that she will want to participate in family events.  Let's not give up!  Let's bombard God with prayers that He'll turn her heart!
  • Pray for Kris's daughter and grandbaby.
  • We have a request and praise from Carla, and it's an exciting one:  The 157th and Sam are back in the states!!! They have to take sometime to quarantine. Then back to Wisconsin!!! :-)  Please pray for the reunion with family and back to civilian life can go well for all the soldiers and family.
  • Please ask God to provide godly military leaders and members of state houses and congress.  We need godly leaders in our country!



Have a lovely weekend!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Thank you for the praise and prayer request for the 157th and Sam.

    I am praying for all the above requests.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing our prayer requests, Ricki Jill. I hope that everyone has a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend and Happy beginnings to the new week. Thanks for the prayers for my daughter and her first baby. The baby is kicking and moving quite a bit now which makes it more real that the baby is doing well and will be here before we know it. Prayers for everyone else. I am so excited for Carla to have Sam coming back into the US next month. I know she misses him very much. I hope when I die people will remember me for being kind and generous and above all else loyal to a fault. Hope you have a great week everyone. Hugs and Prayers. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.