Friday, July 7, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Forty-Nine

 


Happy Friday, Friends!

I want to apologize for the lateness in posting today.  I’m on lake time, and today is our youngest daughter Shelley’s birthday. 

Also, I’m m writing this post on my iPad so I hope it doesn’t turn out wonky. If it does, I’ll fix it when we return home Sunday. 

I enjoyed today’s reflection because it teaches us that God desires our happiness, and that He is much more than an arbiter of joy.

Below is one of the Bible verses from the lesson.



 
  • For our prayer requests, please remember to pray for our nation.
  • Pray for Sam and the 157th.
  • Pray for all our military members and their families.
  • Pray for Kitty’s daughter and law, that God will change her heart toward the family.
  • Please say a special prayer for Shelley today.


Until next time…

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



 




3 comments

  1. Happy Birthday Blessings to Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Shelley.. a special July birthday. xx oo
    My grandpa's birthday was 7/12 and his daughter/my aunt 7/12 .. I always think it so unique when a child is born on a parents birthday.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Shelley! I’d like to ask for prayers as I travel to Durango, Colorado to be with my youngest son and his family. I’ll be praying for all requests. Love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.