Friday, July 14, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Fifty

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  How has your week been?  Do you have any fun summertime activities planned for the weekend?  We're expecting lots of rain, so it looks like I'll be helping Mr. Happy clean out his closet.  Fun times!  :/

We only have two more weeks in This Life We Share, and we've chosen our new devotional we'll start discussing on Monday, July 31st:

I think this study looks great!  I appreciate y'all's input.


What do you think about this week's reflection?  "Entitled The Only Thing You Need to Remember Today,"  Maggie's lifeline is the very best:

If you forget all else, remember this:  God knows you, He loves you, and He will never, ever leave you.
~Page 236

Now that's a super-easy and encouraging To-Do List!

Here are a few of the scriptural references from the lesson:







Prayer Requests:

  • Travel mercies for Kitty as she visits with her son in Colorado.
  • Pray for Sam and the 157th.  
  • Kris's daughter is doing well with her pregnancy so far.  Praise!
  • Continue to pray for my friend Pat's family.  
  • Continue to pray for Rita's BIL's recovery.
  • Pray for our country!



This was in my inbox yesterday, and I thought I'd share.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Praying for all the requests. Thank You!! Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a good week, in the garden, at the antique mall with my sister, and my girls both had good vacations. My bil had his 2 week post surgery checkup and he's doing great! Staples removed and stoma no longer bandaged. His surgeon is such a kind and caring man, and that's just what my bil amd sister needed after a very trying year. Praise!
    I ordered my book, and it should arrive Mon.
    Thank you for posting the references with such beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.