Monday, July 3, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Forty-Nine

 


Happy Monday and Independence Day Eve, Friends!

I'm currently in rural Alabama with my family, and cell and internet is not the best.  Hopefully when (almost) everyone leaves on Tuesday night I'll be better connected!

This week's reflection is entitled: Too Good To Be True?  It Just Might Be Anyway.  I haven't read it yet, but I will read it by Friday.  Intriguing title, isn't it!

I will post updated prayer requests on Friday, but for now, let's pray fervently this week for our country!  Also, refer to last Friday's post for more prayer requests.




I hope you have a blessed Independence Day with your friends and family.  I can't wait to hear about how you celebrated on Friday!




Until next time...

God Bless America!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday America... The United States of America is a true miracle!
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the prayers for my MIL she is doing better now that she is on blood thinning medication. Hope all of you prayer warriors had a wonderful 4th of July. I am all messed up with the holiday being in the middle of the week. Big hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.