Monday, July 31, 2023

One Thousand Gifts: Monday, Week One

 



Happy Monday, Friends!

Y'all!!!  I am so looking forward to One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  This one will take us almost through September of 2024 since there are sixty reflections rather than fifty-two.  I have looked ahead in the book, and if you haven't already, I suggest you do the same.  There are lines for writing in it, and a journal in the back for counting 1,000 Ways God Loves You!

Can you believe that this is the beginning of our fourth year studying God's word and praying together?  




Also, using THIS LINK, you can receive:

  • “How to Always Find Joy” Frameable
  • a Daily Joy Map & Planner
  • a Family Gratitude Gift Jar
  • a 12 Month Joy Calendar
  • a Daily Joy Compass

FOR FREE!  :D

I will try to download all the goodies by Friday so I can begin to play with them.

This week's study is entitled "Choosing Grace."

His secret purpose framed from the very beginning [is] to bring us to our full glory.
1 Corinthians 2:7 (NEB)




Prayer Requests

  • Please pray for Kitty's DIL that she will want to participate in family events.  Let's not give up!  Let's bombard God with prayers that He'll turn her heart!
  • Pray for Kris's daughter's pregnancy and grandbaby.  Both are doing so well!
  • We have a request and praise from Carla, and it's an exciting one:  The 157th and Sam are back in the states!!! They have to take sometime to quarantine. Then back to Wisconsin!!! :-)  Please pray for the reunion with family and back to civilian life can go well for all the soldiers and family.




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Ricki Jill, thank you for the prompt on the free gifts! I just entered my info for my book order and received the package via email immediately!
    Friends, please pray for my daughter's personal marriage/family situation. She needs strength, wisdom and encouragement for her stressful situation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all the above requests.

    How are you feeling?

    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already received my book, Ricki Jill so I guess I’m not eligible for the free gifts??
    Prayers for all of our friends this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.