Monday, July 24, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Fifty-Two

 



Can you believe it?


I hope you've enjoyed this study.

But first...



Sorry, y'all.  I have been trying a new way to post on either my phone or iPad since I don't have a computer at the lake.  I cut and pasted from notes from the wrong week on Friday.
I am so sorry!


While I'm working out this technology, if you see any mistakes on my posts, please let me know!  


In the interim, I'll try to ALWAYS edit my posts, not just my notes on the app.  Yikes!  Also, I did correct Friday's post.  ;P





I haven't heard from any of y'all (I don't think) probably because Friday's post was such a mess!

Please let me know of any prayer requests for Friday's final post for This Life We Share.  The only thing I know of is to pray for fair weather across our country (there have been awful storms recently), and rain for areas of drought, like in Wisconsin.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Have a good week, Ricki Jill. No worries on Friday's mishap. I have to admit that I read it and actually didn't even notice, probably because I try to read the weekly by Monday and sometimes don't retain the lesson until the Friday recap. 😳

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries my dear friend, I have been busy this summer, I usually am behind.. but I finally catch up with everyone.
    xx oo

    Prayer request...
    The 157th and Sam are back in the states!!! They have to take sometime to quarantine. Then back to Wisconsin!!! :-)
    Please pray for the reunion with family and back to civilian life can go well for all the soldiers and family.
    Thank you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I was gone I didn’t read Fridays post, Ricki Jill, but I did order the book today. Prayers continue for all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.