Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 13, 2021

 


Shelley is a college graduate! 
I thank you for your prayers, and the glory goes to God!


"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:6-7







The first sentence in today's devo stopped me in my tracks:  "Thank me in the midst of the crucible."  Our family has recently been through a severe trial, and we felt under attack.  But if we are to live 
1 Thessalonians 5:18, then we are to give thanks in LITERALLY everything!

I am thankful for you today, Friends.  You are prayer warriors!

Please pray for travel mercies for our family as we travel this weekend for a wedding.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Congrats to Shelley. Yay! God is good. Have a beautiful day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outcome for Shelley. I had no doubt, just didn't God's time. Travel mercies for you (and that you will be able to find petrol along the way, ugh!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.