Tuesday, May 18, 2021

May 18, 2021

 


“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.”
Isaiah 55:8-9 (NKJV)


I just read John 4:24 not even five minutes before reading today's devo.  Obviously I was meant to read it and then live it!  

Does that ever happen to you, Friends?  You read scripture in one place only to read it again shortly thereafter from another source?

Have a lovely Tuesday!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. That is so cool you got the double message. Yep it was meant for you to see today. Happy Tuesday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does!
    Happy Birthday prayers to our Atticus today. :-)
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.