Sunday, May 9, 2021

May 9, 2021

 




"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28


"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,
    I wait for God my Savior;
    my God will hear me."
Micah 7:7



I love the timing of today's devo because no other calling on Earth is as fraught with self-criticism as motherhood.  

I hope all of you have a Blessed and Happy Mother's Day!  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Truer words than yours were never spoken! Celebrating all mothers everywhere today!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day RJ. Enjoy celebrating the wonderful mom you are. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day ... and thank you for sharing these devotions with us.
    And I think you are an amazing mom!!!! I find inspiration in you.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.