Thursday, May 20, 2021

May 20, 2021

 


"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
1 John 1:7


"I delight greatly in the Lord;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:10





"My illumination decimates the darkness."


Happy Thursday, Friends!  Feeling blessed today that Jesus clothes us in his righteousness so that we, too, can walk in the light of His peace!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Prayer requests for 2021 Graduates ~ High School and College and other ~ may they be brave and shine bright for God.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.