Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May 4, 2021

 




"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy..."
1 Peter 1:8


Meet me in the morning stillness, while the earth is fresh with the dew of My Presence.

This first line from today's devo (above) is perfect for me today because I awoke with the birds and  went outside with the pups.  The dew had saturated everything....It reminded me of a terrarium!  

I must admit my day is always better if I read the devo and scripture first!





Go and have a lovely day, Sweet Friends!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




1 comment

  1. Meet me in the morning stillness, while the earth is fresh with the dew of My Presence.
    I agree, my day goes best when I start it off talking to God.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.