Thursday, May 27, 2021

May 27, 2021

 



When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
Psalm 27:8 (NKJV)


"But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts."
Romans 13:14


Friends, I am so thankful for y'all.  You're all so encouraging, and it does make a difference starting off the day with the devo, scripture, and prayer.


Have a wonderful Thursday.  The holiday weekend is almost here!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Prayer request for travel mercies and sustained health for my daughter/sil/granddog/baby-to-be as they travel to NC for a wedding this weekend. She's 25 wks and it's an 8 hr drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you RJ for the daily devotions they mean a lot to me. Have a great day today. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.. your dedication with sharing these with us, has blessed me.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.