Sunday, May 16, 2021

May 16, 2021





"...to shine on those living in darkness
    and in the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the path of peace."
Luke 1:79


One thing I've noticed about the devos in May is the underlying theme of mind clutter and distractions that keep us from remaining in close fellowship with Christ.  Maybe that's what Jesus wants me to focus on; what about you?  Are you noticing any repeating message or theme?

Have a Blessed Sunday, Sweet Friends!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. I think we all need to focus on Jesus with all we have going on lately. He keeps proving that his love and devotion to us is with us always. I have seen it a lot in recent days. Happy Sunday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely, I am noticing repeated messages. The ones I need to notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree. And as the news of the world continues to darken, keeping my eyes on Jesus is what is best for me to do.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.