Monday, May 3, 2021

May 3, 2021


Happy Monday, Friends! 


"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
Matthew 6:24



"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love..."
Ephesians 3:16-17


"You make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
Psalm 16:11



People are harsh taskmasters, but Jesus is not.  Easy choice, isn't it!

Any thoughts about today's devo, or any prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Please keep my pregnant daughter in your prayers. She experienced a migraine yesterday that sent her BP sky high with a trip to the ER before it calmed down. All is good now, but being the Martha I am, I tend to worry. Also a prayer request for my sister Mary, who is having some health issues. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
    Matthew 6:24

    I good reminder!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.