Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday, Week Thirty-Seven

 



This week's scripture


Happy Good Friday, Friends!  I hope you Holy Week has been a blessed one so far.  We've had some beautiful weather, and I've been able to spend quite a bit of time outdoors.  I've also been watching our church's services on YouTube since I can't participate in person yet.

This week's focus is on having a servant's spirit like Mary (and her son, Jesus).  Here is this week's writing prompt:


Why do you think God chooses servant-hearted people to carry out his will?


One reason is that servant-hearted people have humble spirits.  God loves humility.

What do you think?



Prayer requests:

I have been very encouraged by all the praises shared this week.  :D
Do you have any prayer requests?  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. Servant-hearted people are self-motivated and never expect acknowledgment of any kind, and I would venture to say prefer being unacknowledged.
    Happy, joyful Easter everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I were just talking about this. I agree with what Rita shared, that is just how we summed it up.
    Happy Easter my dear friend and fellow Happy Warriors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to join in and agree with Rita and Carla. May you have a wonderful day tomorrow for Easter. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.