Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-Eight

 



Happy Easter Monday, Friends!  I want to apologize for posting so late today.  

This week we continue to explore how having the heart of a servant leads to happiness in Christ.

Do you have any prayer requests?  

Please pray for my attitude, especially concerning my family.  I have been in a mood today...and I'm not saying that it isn't warranted, I just need to express myself in a more positive light.




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


4 comments

  1. Good morning sweet friend. Hey we all have those days. Sometimes I think little meltdowns here and there are good for the soul. You have been through a lot and you deserve a few yourself. Have a good week. Wishing and praying for better days. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricki Jill, I came early on Monday and then realized you might have had an infusion and a not-so-good start to your day. I most definitely have been keeping you in prayer, and will add attitude adjustment to it. ;) We ALL need that at times, I am certainly one who does, and frequently. Today (Wed) is a sunny day here, though chilly, and I am just happy for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Wednesday my dear, I hope all is well.
    Sending HUGS!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.