Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-Nine

 


The verse above is from the scene where Christ restores Peter by asking him three times if Peter loves him.  Jesus is cooking over a charcoal fire, the same type of fire Peter was near the three times he denied Jesus.



Hello, Friends!  I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.  I know some of your were celebrating, and I can't think of a better time to celebrate than spring.

I think we're all going to enjoy this week's guided journaling.  I love thinking about Jesus cooking for his disciples on the beach.  I can't even imagine what that must have been like: Our Lord and Savior cooking for his friends!

I want to thank y'all for praying for Shanley Belle and Christopher as they traveled to London.  They had such a nice time, and I asked them what they liked best, and they said that they loved how no one wore masks, everything was open, and there was no mention of COVID.  Shanley said she wanted to move there, that it made her sad to have to leave because the normalcy was so appealing.  


Do y'all have any prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

4 comments

  1. I am glad Shanley and Christopher are enjoying London. Keeping prayers going that you start to feel better and that this week goes better. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for Shanley and Christopher.
    I hope you can share some of their trip with us.
    I am praying you feel stronger this week, please keep us updated.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that Stanley Belle and Christopher had such a great time and that there was such a sense of normalcy. Isn’t that the best?
    I’m still praying for you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.