Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-Six



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope your first weekend of April was a nice one.  We had a super weekend, and we spent some time outside in the sunshine!

This week's focus is on service, and I know that many of you serve your communities in a variety of ways.  Y'all are inspiring!  I hope you have a wonderful week, and I want to remind us to continue praying for the following:

Prayer requests:

  • A teenager and her family (all related to Rita) need our prayers as the situation is very serious.
  • Kris has medical tests tomorrow.  Let's pray that she's healthy, and that the testing goes well.
  • Kitty's granddaughter needs our prayers as she recovers from surgery.  Let's also remember to pray for her grandson Connor who's a Marine.
  • Carla's Sam needs our prayers as his National Guard bag and its contents were stolen from his car.  Also, he will be deployed this year, so really lift him up in prayer.  Let's also pray for Carla's other son Atticus because he's a dynamic young man, too. 
  • I will have chemo every Monday for the next ten weeks.


I have another request:  Shanley Belle wrote a novel, and I think it's cute (light suspenseful romance with lots of humor).  She was able to get an agent, and the agent is trying to sell it to publishers.  A major publisher has requested the entire novel which is a very good sign.  Please pray that the right publisher will "buy" her manuscript.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Check back midweek to see if there are any additional prayer requests in comments.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

 

3 comments

  1. Happy your weekend was spent with some time outdoors (mine was too, transplanting som poppy passalongs!). Love the prayer box of intentions, and am excited for Shanley Belle (and proud mama!) and the prospect of prosperity in having her first book published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will continue prayers for all of those in the prayer box. We all need each other right now and I am on board with lifting up prayers. God has been good and listening so I feel in my heart he will continue to do so for all of us. Have a good evening. I will be in touch tomorrow after I know more. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Friend,
    I will be praying for all. Thank you for thinking of Atticus too. He and Sam rent an apartment together, they are best of pals, so getting ready for Sam to deploy is a challenge.
    I am so excited for your daughter. How exciting!! I am so proud of her and high fives to you and your husband too.

    Please keep us updated.
    Love and prayers to all.. Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.