Friday, April 8, 2022

Friday, Week Thirty-Six

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope you've had a good week.  We've had many prayer requests this week, and if you'd like, please update us in the comments section.

Holy Week is upon us: Palm Sunday is April 10th.  I love Holy Week!




Here is this week's writing prompt:

Do you feel free to serve others, or does serving feel like an obligation?  Explain your response.


I think because of our freedom in Christ, we are free to serve because we aren't conformed to the world.  Sometimes it can be tricky to find opportunities to serve given your circumstances, but if there's a will, there's a way!

What do y'all think?  

Do you have any prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Thank you prayer warriors for keeping me lifted in prayer. My tests were all good. God is good.
    My prayers continue that we all keep moving forward with our prayer requests for better health and healing and family situations. Happy Friday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, all! I will check back on others' outcomes, but my family's situation is resolving with a team of folks helping - thank you for any and all prayers. So happy for Kris' outcome. RJ, hoping your infusion went well with little to no side effects this week, and that Kitty's and Carla's family requests are being met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I too enjoy Holy Week. We use to attend a lovely Maundy Thursday service with our boys. Sadly, the Pastor of the church died and the church no longer does it. It was so well done, it is something my boys still talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to have found this group. I will be here as often as I can. I think it is wonderful that we can pray for others and, hopefully, effect a change in their lives. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.