Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-Seven (Holy Week)

 



Good Morning, Friends!  The Nana Diana herself will be joining us.  YAY!  She's a prayer warrior, and I'm so happy that she wants to pray with us.

This week's focus in our guided journaling is having a servant's heart.  Talk about perfect timing with it being Holy Week!

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many. Mark 10:45

I hope y'all have a wonderful Holy Week.  I still can't go to church, but I watch our services on YouTube.  Y'all, they had a baby donkey at church today.  It was a handful!  I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.  

Prayer requests?  Praises?  

I have a praise:  I gardened for several hours this weekend.  I'm starting to get some of my stamina back!  :D



Usually I'm sleeping most Monday afternoons because of the Benadryl, but I'll check back Tuesday and read everyone's prayer requests.  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Welcome, Diana!
    Praise for my family member being home from the hospital and prayers for a sustained wellness for her and her family!
    Happy Holy Week, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for Rita's family member being home and surround by the love of her family. Yay Diana is joining us. She is one of the best prayer warriors so happy she will be in our tribe. Prayers for you sweet friend as you get your strength to do what you love with your garden flowers. Have a beautiful week and Happy Easter to all of you. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good News ... I am so thrilled to hear you had energy to garden.
    Praise Report: Sam received reimbursement from his renters insurance for the items stolen from his car.
    Praise Report: Atticus received three scholarships from his school!!
    Praying for all.. Happy Holy Week. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend! How wonderful that you were able to garden and had some stamina. It’s always rewarding to be out in the garden. I would like to give a thanksgiving prayer for Ella after her ablation surgery and that she’s doing well. Praise for Rita’s family member in being home from the hospital.
    How great that Diana is joining us!! She’s a gem!
    Blessed Holy Week to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.