Friday, May 27, 2022

Friday, Week Forty-Three

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  How has your week been going so far?  Keep you chins up, friends.  Remember that God loves us, and he has already won the war.

This week's lesson certainly comforted me: Jesus knew what was coming, and new how his disciples would behave.  And yet...

Here is this week's guided journaling writing prompt:


Imagine you were one of the disciples in the Upper Room that night.  How would you feel if Jesus washed your feet?  What would your reaction be?  What would you ay to him, if anything?


I probably would've protested and missed Jesus's sweet intent.  I think the real lesson for the disciples was looking back at that scene after the cross.

What do you think?



Prayer requests?  I have one...Sunday I fell off brick steps and hit a brick wall.  I have a slight concussion, and I'm moving slowly.  Unfortunately, my doctor has cut my screen time among other things!  :(  The back of my head is fairly scratched up, but I didn't bleed, thank God!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Oh no, Ricki Jill. I hate hearing you fell. You're so close to what we've thought the worst of this entire treatment, it would be sad for something like this to get in the way. Praying you fully recover from this, and that the light at the end of this tunnel is shining brightly! Rest and recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling? I do hope you are on the mend.

    Thank you for sharing with us to Keep Our Chin's Up .. God has won the war. AMEN!! Keeping that in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.