Monday, May 2, 2022

Monday, Week Forty

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  I wanted to share with you my first New Dawn Rose blossom.  We planted this climber last fall, and I'm working hard to keep the pests away.  There are many buds on it, and I'll share more photos when there are several blooms.

This week's focus in our guided Bible journaling is simple acts of service.  I hope that we can all find opportunities for service this week and be blessed by them!





Now I'm off to get some coffee!!!  Do y'all have any prayer requests?  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Birthday blessings for you, our host! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May my dear, hope you are feeling well.
    I bought three climbing roses this afternoon, two white and one yellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it your birthday??? Happy Birthday, Ricki Jill, and your rose is simply so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.