Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday, Week Forty

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  How has your week been so far?

This week's focus has been on simple acts of service.  Were you able to serve others this week?  Let's take a look at the writing prompt:

List a few simple acts of service you could do for the people in your life.  Record how serving others, without expecting them to serve you in return, affects your happiness level.


I will look forward to reading y'all's responses in comments because I have not had the opportunity to serve anyone outside of my household lately.  However, I do have a service opportunity I will share with y'all here on this blog within the next few days.


Do you have any prayer requests?  I have one: My mother has been undergoing many medical tests this week.  Please pray for her health.


Have a lovely weekend!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Praying your mom will make it through all her testing and not have any serious things come up in the tests. Hope you are doing good too. I know you are feeling you're treatments a lot more now. Praying for you sweet friend. I hope you can have a beautiful day tomorrow for Mother's Day. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for your mother! Like you, helping family was most of my focus. I found another way to help my brother this past week and will continue that into next week. Happy Mother's Day, Ricki Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying.

    My flower business is up and running ~ May thru September.. I deliver extra flowers to shut in's and senior centers.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.