Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday, Week Forty-Two

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  We gardened a lot around here, and we avoided the rain and storms.  However, I'm hoping we do get rain this week.

I wanted to see the Flower Moon and lunar eclipse last night, but we passed out early.  Did you see it?  

I'm happy we're studying this unit on forgiveness.  I'm enjoying it so far.  Do you have any prayer requests?



Powered by caffeine and Jesus!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I fell asleep too before I could see it. I have had to make a very hard decision in my life. This week is going to be a heartbreaking challenge for me. Please keep me in your prayers and pray I can find peace in my heart with my decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    We did get to see some of the eclipse. ;-) It was about 10:30 pm for me. It was lovely.
    Prayer requests..
    Finals week for Atticus.
    Housing decisions for both boys, the deadline is Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even try to see the lunar eclipse, but did some gardening and enjoyed a post-Mother's Day get together with my girls. I'm holding Kris' request close in prayer and hope everyone's having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.