Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday, Week Forty-Three

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  As I type this post, I'm listening to the moderately falling rain.  We have had little to no rain this month, and it is a welcome sight and sound.

I love this week's lesson from Happy Today.  It's about Jesus washing his disciples feet, his loving act of forgiveness BEFORE the fact.  Amazing.

I hope you have a lovely week.  Do you have any prayer requests?  I only have three more treatments left!  :D


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. I am so happy you only have three more treatments. You have been a rock star through this whole process. Positive prayerful attitude towards this is the best medicine for survival and kicking that cancer out of your body. I know it must feel like an eternity but three more treatments will go by quickly. Praying you can make it to the finish line with the Grace you have shown all the way. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Days for you my dear friend. I am cheering you on!!
    Praying for you and your family.

    Prayer Requests..
    I have decided to put out my flowers and I have plants for sale as well at the Flower Shack. I am in hopes that the theft was a two time thing.. and that it will be over. If it happens again this week, I pray for wisdom on how to proceed.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three more treatments, and that is great news!!! I’m still faithfully praying for you. I apologize for not visiting much, but it’s been busy. I would like to request prayers for Connor, my Marine grandson, for his faith and relationships, and also for Riley, who just graduated from high school and will be going into the Army in July.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.