Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday, Week Forty-One

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope that y'all had a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day.  It was an exhausting week for me, but after a Mother's Day brunch with Shelley and Trip, I took a long, much-needed nap yesterday afternoon.  What did y'all do yesterday for the big day?

We're starting a new unit this week on finding happiness in forgiveness.  This is a tough subject in my opinion!

Do y'all have any prayer requests?  Please pray for Jackie from the blog Purple Chocolat Home as she will be having hip replacement surgery soon.  Also please continue to pray for my mother and her medical testing.  Thank you so much!


It's definitely coffee time now!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Reading the intro to this new unit totally enlightened me! I have a really hard time with forgiveness after a failed marriage, but this unit has already helped me!
    Holding all the prayer requests close each day this week, and hope your session goes well today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could get some rest on Mother's day. Your poor body needs that for sure. I will continue to pray for your mom and all she is going through right now. Wishing you a better week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all.
    And yes, forgiveness is difficult. I had a toxic friendship for years, that I was finally brave enough to walk away from. To forgive was not easy for me, but I am thankful it is over now, it all went down in 2012, I finally felt true healing several years later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.