Friday, October 28, 2022

A Bible Verse And an Apology

 


from the archives 


Good Morning, Friends!  I want to apologize for not having a post ready this morning, but my week has been busier than I thought.  However, today I only have radiation in a couple of hours, and then I'm free.

I will have the Friday post live by 2:00 P.M. central time.  Please come back because there are a few praises and prayer requests for the weekend.

Thanks for understanding!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. You needn't apologize! Go have a good day. Today marks a 2nd week of radiation down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize.. have a blessed weekend dear friend.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.