Friday, October 14, 2022

TLWS: Friday, Week Eleven

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  What's going on in your neighborhood?  We finally got some rain Wednesday, and this weekend we're going to a Fall Festival in a little Hallmark town.  :D

I enjoyed this week's lesson.  Did you write down fifteen words to describe yourself?  You were then supposed to look up these verses below and read how they describe you as a child of God.  (I only have three of the five listed.)

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
~Romans 5:1

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
~1 Corinthians 3:16

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.
~Philippians 3:20

We need to change how we think about ourselves if our thoughts don't reflect these verses!


What are your thoughts about how (since we carry the Creator's DNA) we should love like Him?



I'm sipping on Pumpkin Spice Black Tea this morning.
It's a thing, and it is spicy and delish!  


Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



5 comments

  1. I was so off the mark in words I thought of describing myself - I was so earthly with words like organized. Now my focus has shifted to more intentional descriptors like dependable.....(like God is for us!)
    FRIENDS - my brother was JUST approved without the face-to-face that was scheduled for this afternoon! I can't thank you enough for being on this journey of faith with me! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brings me such joy to see God answering our prayers, and seeing Him working in our lives. What a praise, and the timings is perfect because His timing always is!

      Delete
    2. I am so happy that prayers were answered for your brother and for you in all the hard work you did, Rita.

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    How fun to attend an Autumn Festival. :-) We will be spending time with Atticus on Saturday. Yay!!

    Sam and his brigade are doing well at Fort Hood, next week they will depart for Djibouti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Genesis verse of how we were created as males and females in the image of God. Our world needs to listen to God’s word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.