Monday, October 3, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Ten

 


Happy October, Friends!  Do you like October?  It might be my favorite month.

This week's lesson is entitled:  "God Writes Straight By Broken Lines."  Although I have not read the lesson nor the biblical references yet, I did skip ahead and learned that it's about brokenness.  It should be a good one.  I'm enjoying this study!




We had several prayer requests on Friday's list, but I have not heard any updates yet.  If you have any requests or updates, please email me or leave a comment.

Have a great week!  



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Hello Dear,
    I do like October, it is my husbands favorite month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is beautiful! My bil got past his latest hiccup in heart surgery recovery, and my sister is doing well with her pacemaker.
    This week I find myself praying for a blogger friend Kari (Me and My Captain) who took a direct hit from Ian, and Nancy's family (Nancy's Daily Dish) who have some serious health issues (her husband and one son, 2 grandchildren).
    Continued prayers for comfort for Sarah's loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.