Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween 2022

 


Happy Halloween, Friends!  I admit Halloween is't my favorite, but I do enjoy the little trick-or-treaters in their costumes!  Plus, I do love Halloween candy!




Every Halloween I remember a Bible verse our girls learned in school during this time of year:


Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field,
    their idols cannot speak;
they must be carried
    because they cannot walk.
Do not fear them;
    they can do no harm
    nor can they do any good.
~Jeremiah 10:5



Do you have any prayer requests?  I kept thinking all weekend long about how faithful God has been in answering our prayers!  :D

I would like to pray for our upcoming elections, and that they will be secure.




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill







2 comments

  1. I join you in not really relishing this holiday, but now that Jacqueline is part of my world, I at least look forward to the excitement for her. Love the verse from your girls' childhood. Amen, to the prayers for our elections, from local to national levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying along with you regarding the election. We have several important elections here in Wisconsin, from federal, state and local.
    Praying for our Nation will start to heal from all the wounds it has received. And one very important is the sexual education on the little ones. Mercy!!! Here in Wisconsin we have a very sad and sick situation going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.