Monday, October 10, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Eleven


 

Happy Monday, My Lovelies!  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  We are still enjoying the most gorgeous weather in Central Alabama;  I'm spending lots of time outside because I know that it will turn colder and wetter too, too soon.

Last week we finished the first section of This Life We Share, "The Inner Journey."  Week Eleven is the start of the second section: "The Intentional Journey."  

I read ahead, and basically this week's lesson is about how we are called to love like God loves.  :D



It has definitely been sweater weather here the past few days!


I'm copying and pasting our prayer requests from Friday.  However, I would like updates for this Friday's post.

  • Rita asks for us to pray for a blogger friend Kari (Me and My Captain) who took a direct hit from Ian, and Nancy's family (Nancy's Daily Dish) who have some serious health issues (her husband and one son, 2 grandchildren).  Continued prayers for comfort for Sarah's loss of her husband Monnie.
  • Kitty's son is looking for a job in gaming design, and her granddaughter needs our prayers.
  • My mother needs your prayers, and I start radiation treatments today.
  • Carla felt our prayers during Sam's send-off, and he is in Texas for more training.  Continue to pray for him.
  • Let's pray for Kris and her husband Terry's health so they can enjoy their daughter's wedding this month.

Question of the Day:


Update:  I received an email this morning from Deb who writes the blog Mountain Breaths.  She informed me that her 57 year old sister died suddenly.  Please let's keep Deb and her family in our prayers.  Thank-you!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. First time I haven't read ahead, but am getting ready to! Enjoy this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend,
    I am praying for all our warriors.
    Please keep us updated on how you are feeling.
    Lots of Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.