Friday, November 18, 2022

TLWS: Friday, Week Sixteen



Happy Friday, Friends!  I enjoyed the lesson this week, and it is very timely for use because we have all either been waiting on God, or have been waiting a long time after having been in a "holding pattern."  I hope that as you rate your feelings concerning what you are currently waiting for in life that it is closer to the anticipation end of the spectrum rather than the apprehension end.


Here are the other biblical references in this week's reflection:




 








I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant;
    their faces are never covered with shame.
~Psalm 34:4-5




Here are a few prayer requests I'm aware of:

  • Kitty asks that we pray that her family can heal their differences, move on, and be together.
  • Kris's husband Terry is looking for a new job.
  • Rita's precious Granddaughter J has been sick.
  • Continue to pray for Carla's son Sam.  He's serving in Africa. 

If there are any others, please include them in comments below.

Have a lovely weekend, Friends!  I love you all!




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. The verses always touch me in special way, Ricki Jill. Thank you for sharing my request and I will send prayers for you and the others. May you have a beautiful weekend. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all the requests. Thank you for continuing to do this prayer warrior and journaling blog site for us. I do appreciate it. And this one was a good reminder for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all my prayer warriors. Thank you all for keeping my granddaughter in prayer. She is finally turning the corner after a week. My bil went home from the hospital Wed after two weeks and is resting at home. I have spoken about limbo (the waiting) before, even on my blog, but I've always had faith that God will pull us through whatever it is we are waiting for. Have a great weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.