Monday, November 21, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Seventeen

 





Happy Monday, Friends!  It's Thanksgiving Week!  :D  I am so happy.  How about you?  How are you feeling today?

FULL DISCLOSURE:

I read the title of this week's reflection, "When You Thought You Were Doing It Right," and I shut the book as soon as I got the biblical reference for the above graphic.  Yep.  I.  Did!

I'll read the lesson later, LOL!


Prayer requests and/or updates?  I'm heading out in a bit to my oncology cardiologist for an ECHO and examination.  Prayers appreciated!  :D


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Praying for you, sweet friend. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Happy Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Friend and Prayer Warriors,
    I am praying for you all. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Prayer request.. Sam and team have been deployed to Mogadishu. Al-Shabab is a growing terrorist threat.
    Please pray for ALL the troops that continue to monitor and root out the terrorist that want to do the world harm.
    Thank you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricki Jill, I hope your appts went well yesterday. It seems a bit hectic the past several days, but mostly I have praises. For my bil, who is home from hospital and resting/recovering, for both my daughters and their families who are under the weather tested negative for flu, Covid & rsv, fir my brother who is slowly healing from oral surgery. Praying everyone who travels or gathers with family this week will be held safely. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.