Monday, November 28, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Eighteen


Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend.

I have a big morning today because I'm taking Shelley to the doctor.  We think she has a bad ear infection, and I don't want her driving because she's a little dizzy.  Then I have to run her home and go back to the hospital because I have my first physical therapy session today!

I'm very intrigued about this week's lesson entitled "Feeling Like a Phony."  I haven't read it yet, but it's interesting that just last week I was talking about "imposter syndrome" with a friend.



Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





 

2 comments

  1. I always like to read the week's message so I can focus on it the entire week! It's a good one.Hope all went well today for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all is well with Shelley. Please keep us posted.
    And for you too.

    I am sure you saw in the news about the bombing in Mogadishu. Continued prayers for our troops.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.