Monday, November 7, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Fifteen

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  How was your weekend?  Have you read ahead (this week's lesson)?  I have not.  This weekend has been busy, I have a very busy week, with the election, a luncheon, a blog hop, AND it's my LAST WEEK of radiation!  Woot, woot!  However, I will make the time for this wonderful reflection because it just might touch on the problem I've had lately of over-committing.  


Prayer Requests:

  • Rita requests we pray for her brother-in-law who had bypass in July and diverticulitis in October. He had a colon resection late last week. He is in ICU. She is praying that her jar will be filled with however she can help her sister's family.  
  • Carla also thinks that we warriors must bend to our knees regarding this election (tomorrow). She was not happy in the way the President seemed to threaten the people of America, again in his latest speech. It is very difficult for her to understand a leader who approves the mutilation of children. She prays for those who have become Frankenstein Doctors, this subject makes her (and me) so upset.  There is a case going on in Wisconsin regarding this, and it is breaking Carla's heart.
  • I would like to add to Carla's request: Let's pray for the radical transformation of school boards across the country.  We need Christian men and women who will protect children from predators. 


If you have any other requests, please either email me or share them in comments below!



Please pray for our country!
Click on the photo link for more!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill






2 comments

  1. Happy Monday. Yes, I've read ahead, but also have a busy week. Today I shuttled a friend's mother to the dr, voting tomorrow, and Thursday I'll be taking my brother for major dental surgery and whatever help he needs afterward. I covet all my warriors' prayers for him and his oral surgeon for a successful outcome. My bil is still in ICU. I appreciate any and all prayers. Praying your week is a strong finish! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday RJ. Prayers always for your friends in need. You are so close to the finish line and have done so well. You have been a strong and mighty warrior. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.